How Are We
CONSORTIUM is the B2B retail tech platform for customizable and made-to-order fashion & lifestyle brands. In early 2020, CSTM HAUS opened to serve as CONSORTIUM’s home by day and a multi-use event space by night.
When the COVID-19 pandemic struck the world, and in particular, our hometown of New York City, we realized we were in a unique position to help. Working with the NYCEDC, we took our manufacturing know-how and converted CSTM HAUS into a production facility for the production of medical face shields.
We are excited to announce that over the next few weeks, CONSORTIUM will be the largest producer and provider of face shields to New York City medical responders. And to do it in our own beautiful event loft, complete with a private kitchen, where we can keep our team happy and safe as a family, makes this opportunity to serve our city that much more exciting.
Wear the same shield as those on New York City's front lines.
NYC-based retail tech startup CONSORTIUM is the largest producer of face shields for the City of New York and its medical workers. Shields are hand-produced daily in our NYC Meatpacking District events space, as featured in the New York Times. You will be wearing the exact same shield as the medical workers on New York City’s front-lines.
- Slight curve around face offers full-face coverage for enhanced protection.
- Thick, durable plastic is reusable and easy to clean and care for.
- Adjustable elastic band fits men and women.
- Soft sponge makes for comfortable all-day wear.
- Crystal-clear visor never obscures your field of view.
- No assembly required– ready for immediate use.
- Size: 10″ tall x 15″ wide, covers around the face to the front each ear.
- Plastic: Clear PET
- Thickness: 17 mil or 0.017″
- Headband: 1″ Elastic strap, with additional slots on the shield for tension adjustment.
- Comfort: A soft foam forehead strip keeps the shield off of the face.
*Every shield is individually sanitized before bagging & boxing.
The elastic headband is latex free.